> Library Resources
> Electronic Resources
> General Guide and Databases in Theology
- American Religion Data Archive. Covers primarily the late 20th century but some earlier data is avaiulable. ARDA collects quantitative data sets for the study of religion in America.
- ATLA Religion Database — Covers all eras of religious activity. Covers all religious traditions; strongest coverage is for materials dealing with the Judeo-Christian tradition. This database is available in the STOTS Library at the Resources Terminal.
- Base d'Information Bibliographique en Patristique — The BIBP indexes documents about patristic Christianity (from the 1st c. up to the mid 9th c. Exceptions are made for Oriental and Slavonic Christianity for which the time limit is the mid 11th c.
- GNOMON Online — The Eichstätt Information System for Classical Studies. A selection from the Gnomon CD-ROM database.
- Psaltic Links — Resources for research in Hymnology, Hagiography, Byzantine Studies, Slavic and Russian Studies, Theology, Hellenic Studies.
Also lists Scholarly Associations, Journals, Research Libraries and misc, Musicology, Dissertaions, and On-line Publishers, book searches, etc.
- RAMBI — The index of articles on Jewish studies is a selective bibliography of articles in the various fields of Jewish studies and the study of the Land of Israel.
- Religious and Theological Abstracts. RTA provides abstracts of articles in scholarly journals in the fields of Religion and Theology. This database is available in the STOTS Library at the Resources Terminal.
- Thesaurus Linguae Graecae — TLG is digital Library of Greek Literature covering 8 BC to 1453 AD. This database is available in the STOTS Library at the Resources Terminal.
- TOCS-IN — provides the tables of contents of a selection of Classics, Near Eastern Studies and Religion journals both in text format and through a Web search program
For the Life of the World and its Salvation
Contact the Seminary
Post Office Box 130
South Canaan, PA 18459
Phone: 570-561-1818 email@example.com