Javascript Menu by Deluxe-Menu.com
 
Home >
On March 31, 2013, the Sunday of St. Gregory Palamas, Mission Choir sang the Divine Liturgy at Christ the Savior Orthodox Church in Paramus, NJ. Fr. David Vernak, the parish's rector, presided at the Liturgy, and Fr. John Nehrebecki, the parish's former rector, concelebrated. 
 
The choir's visit has become something of an annual tradition over the years, and, as always, the seminarians were warmly received and copiously fed! 
 
During fellowship after Liturgy, the parish presented St. Tikhon's with several generous donations, including one towards a new Seminary kitchen in honor of Fr. Alexander Atty.
 
Share This:


 

 
 
Alumni Updates

 
Contact the Seminary

   Post Office Box 130
   South Canaan, PA 18459

   Phone:  570-561-1818

   info@stots.edu
 
Home | Back | Print | Top